As a member of Calgary’s community, you’re invited to our annual general meeting on September 15, 2020.
This virtual meeting will run from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
How to register for the virtual AGM
If you’re planning to attend, you can register here.
Registration is required so we can follow up with you a few days before the online event.
That follow up will provide the following:
• how to participate at the AGM meeting via WebEx
• event frequently-asked-questions (FAQ)
• the meeting’s agenda
• a copy of Inn from the Cold’s bylaws
• IFTC’s 2019 to 2020 audited financials
• IFTC’s 2019 to 2020 Report to the Community
Who to contact with any questions
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions about the AGM or if you’ve having any difficulty with the registration process.
Please allow for two business days for a response to any email inquiries.