Natefit Integrated Fitness & Nutrition to raise funds for IFTC this February
February 3, 2021
The third annual Natefit Calgary Exposed 5K aims to raise $50,000 to help Inn from the Cold support families that are or may become homeless in 2021.
This year’s run is scheduled to start at 12:00 pm on February 28th at Eau Claire Plaza, adjusted as needed to reflect the latest COVID-19 guidelines for outdoor events by Alberta Health Services.
About 50 participants are expected to run shirtless and bear whatever winter throws at them.
Aside from running, there are a variety of ways Calgarians can participate:
• Sponsor a runner for $1,000
• Donate funds online to Inn from Cold through Natefit or by noting this fundraiser through any financial donations made via Canada Helps or IFTC’s website
• Follow Natefit and Inn from the Cold on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and share their posts about the fundraiser
• Encourage friends, family, and coworkers to participate
• Register to run and pledge to raise $1,000
Community members interested in fundraising programs to benefit Inn from the Cold can contact Fund Development Manager, Jennifer English, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403 473 2083.